Thursday, August 24, 2006

take this job and shove it
i aint workin here no more

my woman done left and took all of the reasons i was working for
you better not try to stand in my way
when i walk out the door

take this job and shove it
i aint workin here no more

i been working in this factory
pretty close to 15 years
ive some of my best friends women
standing in a pool of tears
ive seen a lot of kinfolks dying
i had a lot of bills to pay
lord, id give the shirt right off
in my back
if i had the nerve to say

the foreman is a regular s.o.b. and the night boss, hes a fool
he got himself a brand new flattop haircut lord, he really thinks thats cool
one of these days im gonna blow my top
and theres gonna be hell to pay
i cant wait to see their faces when i get the nerve to say
take this job and shove it . . .

No comments: